other then cleric what are some other high demand classes for raiding guilds.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Beezelbub, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Beezelbub Elder

Just curious
  2. Furro Elder

Every team has different class demands. Aside from the Cleric class, I would say Shaman, Bard, Berserker are usually in high demand or sought after.

However, with the above said, I'd recommend playing a class you enjoy first. From there, pursue a team that fits your play style and desires.

Later,
    Furro
    Leader of Freelance - Open Raid Team - CT Server
  3. Beezelbub Elder

4. Crystilla Augur

Shaman, bard definitely are some I've seen posted often (and what I know I'd love more of here). But it really is guild dependent and sometimes server dependent, so as Furro mentions, the great advice of playing a class you'll enjoy is more rewarding than playing a class that's needed.
  5. Beezelbub Elder

I am trying to choose between pally and cleric...feel i might enjoy the pally more but i know cleric Would be easy to find a raid slot.
  6. anthraciteMT Journeyman

I have always been very interested in playing a Bard, but for some reason I got the impression that they weren't in demand anymore.
  7. Crystilla Augur

Can always do a paleric or cleridan :) Cleric is going to be primarily healing (but the role is more varied than it used to be) but then in groups if someone has a healing merc out, you can be a puller or provide a little CC or baby DPS. (Note, dps merc will be better, but it still offers you options). Solo, you can heal a tank/wizard merc or tank yourself on older content. Sometimes I just have go bash out my frustrations and I used to test myself on soloing old raid named. Haven't gotten back into that in a while myself.

eqclerics.org site is down but there is some info on there (once/if I can get it back up) to offer suggestions, ideas, etc.