OT partisan #3 broken after patch?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yirrara, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Yirrara Journeyman

I was trying to do the third partisan mission in OT but couldn't find the NPC to do the turn in for the first step (that is supposed to give you the ancient iksar illusion). EQResource and Zam say it's an "indagator materia salus" but there's no such NPC on track. I tried with other NPCs (like an "indagatrix materia" without the salus) but they don't respond to hails and just hand the quest item back. Some people said it might take a while after patch for those to pop but it's been half a day now and still nothing on track. This is on the AB server.
  2. Moege Augur

Not broken, people are able to kill this npc ....
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I have certainly not tried to kill friendly NPCs...
    And if it were true that this one's killalbe (and omg, that it Is being killed!) then it should be classified as a bug imo and the NPC receive an unkillable flag.
    I had issues as it was to find it due to it's wanderings...
    I guess i would've fell into despair if it had been dead when i needed it!
  4. Yirrara Journeyman

Well, I looked for it multiple times on track over multiple hours yesterday and this morning and it was never on track ... and other people looked for it in between, I somehow doubt it's someone camping that particular NPC
  5. MSTID New Member

Yes people are killing the mobs because it gives a better faction with many of the Sarnaks. I don't believe people are targeting that individual npc on purpose but mass pulling and getting that one while they are killing is what is happening.
  6. Yirrara Journeyman

The other indagatrix/indagator mobs are consistently up and you don't see people pulling/killing these.
  7. Yirrara Journeyman

Ok, it seems that these mobs share places with the indagator vitali ... so if you kill those one of the proper type will pop up. Still seems like a bug, you should not need to kill your allies to do a quest.
  8. Allayna Augur

The quest NPC was reported by multiple guilds as able to be killed DURING BETA....

Believe Drogbaa even posted that it could lead to griefing....

The mission is able to be completed, I just finished it on 1/6/18.
  9. Rolaque Ancient

We did it successfully on Friday, after the patch. The illusion npc was there, (indagator materia salus), but he (not she this time) was not wandering as in previous times we did it. Can't say if he was on track or not, but he was there, standing close to the alchemy table.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's a random spawn, it might wander.. it might not. But it can be killed if someone wants to be a .
  11. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I found him the north east building by the water. After hailing every single scoripikis I could find for an hour I did not get an update and gave up for the night.