Ornamentation Idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chunk, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Chunk Elder

There is a lot of old weapons that look really cool (Sword of SSRA), I think it would be nice if there was an ornamentation you could buy that basically copied a weapon graphic then you could apply it to your current/new weapon. It could work like a box, you put the old weapon in and combine. It gives you back the old weapon unchanged (or maybe you have to consume it) with an altered box, then you can apply it to a different weapon and it will change the graphic to whatever you copied in the box.
  2. Cakvala Augur

They have suggested this in the past, a lot of coding is involved with getting this to actually work. I would love to see old world weapons but well have to see if it ever comes to light!
  3. Gannen Elder

They have started with a few old weapon looks on ornamentations via tradeskill made ornamentations... Via pottery i believe... and YES, the SSRA sword is in there...

some of the ones i can see on recipies so far (from the recipie list on Zam):

Wurmslayer, Vyledorinajirnak, Transient Bow of Solar Winds Ornamentation, The Sword of Ssraeshza Ornamentation, Staff of Transcendence Ornamentation, Sister's Opulent Backstabber Ornamentation, Short Sword of the Ykesha Ornamentation

Sarnak Battle Shield Ornamentation, Jagged Onyx Staff Ornamentation, Great Axe of Twin Flames Ornamentation, Glowing Black Stone Ornamentation, Darkblade of the Warlord Ornamentation

Brightwood Spear Ornamentation, Black Handled Bonebreaker Ornamentation, Ancient Prismatic Brawl Stick Ornamentation, Aegis of Blackscales Ornamentation, Black acrylia weapons, Spear of Bones Ornamentation, Split Blade of Destruction Ornamentation

That's a good few to start... put a suggestion in on feedback or maybe one of the posts, but they've been asked for before, and they have delivered some... these are the player made ones from tradeskills on current in game old weapons/shields.

the unfired part is a 300-350 trivial recipie, but the final outcome is tradable, so get your favorite potter a little buzz and see if they can make one for you...
  4. Gannen Elder

check the reply above... they have done a few ornamentations for old weapons... including The Sword of the SSRA...

the one that hasn't been put live yet, was one that was talked about as well, is the one for EPIC weapon ornamentations...
  5. Cakvala Augur

I did not know this, that is pretty cwesome!
  6. Chunk Elder

I didn't know about that. Thank you for posting. I might start working on pottery.
  7. Gannen Elder

1st wave of them are in argath vendors... the new ones, including Shield of Bane warding are in Shards landing zone vendors... for the patterns...

best thing is getting to 300 skill is not as bad as it used to be...