Ornamentation idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenudir, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Fenudir Augur

This one should be easy. I'd like to see an ornamentation set that renders that piece of gear invisible. In other words, you'd look like you weren't wearing that piece at all.

Call it Emperor's Clothes.

Thoughts?
  2. Sebbina Augur

It would be great for halflings who want to show off our great looking foot hair, and some helms look rather ugly so hair style might be better, but, I expect it would take some programming. I doubt there are a lot of folk who want to look like they just logged in the first time.
  3. Iila Augur

Like this?
    [IMG]
    Ploww likes this.
  4. Fenudir Augur

I didn't quite mean that kind of invisible.

As a barbarian zerker, it would be nice to run around bare chested is all. Real zerkers don't need armor! (but we like the stats)
  5. Sebbina Augur

Why does Lila have her cloak of invisibility wrapped around her waist? I don't remember Harry Potter doing that.
    guado and Yinla like this.
  6. Shatterstar New Member

Get an AoN, or any npc illusion. Equip the graphics you want displayed - robe, plate, nothing... etc - then cast illusion. Equip the gear you want to wear and click off the illusion. You have achieved emperors new clothes status. Will need to refresh after zoning.
  7. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

They just need to implement getting any weapon you want and putting it in current weapon for ornamentation. I think this is in wow? Would be a great feature and give old content tons of replay value.
  8. Fendy Augur

I can honestly say her cloak does not make her butt look fat :)
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Greyowl Augur

I like the idea.
    Code should be in..even way back in like 2000 I remember there were head slot items displaying no graphics.