Organizing buyer items

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by hiolpe, Jun 8, 2020.

1. hiolpe Journeyman

I'm sure this has been asked before but I tried searching and couldn't find anything on the topic. Is there a way to organize items in the buyer listing? It would be nice to have all silks grouped together, all animal pelts grouped together, etc...

I basically want to avoid what's pictured below, which has silks, ores, and pelts all mixed up. It makes it difficult to modify prices.

[IMG]
  2. Trapper New Member

you can organize them by item name (alphabetically) by count (the number you want) or what you are offering for them (price). Other than that they are organized by what is put on the list first i believe.
  3. Duder Augur

Have you tried clicking the space between "On" and "Item Name"? You can sort items in the find item window and the bazaar by icon by clicking the blank space above the icons. The area I'm talking about I have circled below:
    [IMG]
  4. hiolpe Journeyman

Bumping this topic because I still haven't found a satisfactory answer. When I click the space between "On" and "Item name" nothing happens. I even wrote my own R program to take in my items, order them according a user-specified category, and output in the same format as BART_charactername_server.ini.

However, overwriting the existing ini file with my custom ini file doesn't change anything in-game. The barter ordering is unaffected. As soon as I make a change in game to my barter list in-game, my custom ini file is overwrote by one automatically generated from the client.
  5. Toad Soup New Member

You can try this, it worked for me.
    http://jordack.com/eq

It will sort your INI file. Biggest catch is your buyer must be fully logged off. Can not be at the character screen or in offline mode when you replace the INI. My INI kept reverting to crap version when I tried to just camp to the character screen and come back in.