'Options>Keys>Target Ext. Target # are missing ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Can anyone explain why some of my accounts as the option to create keys for Target Ext. Target 1-13 and some dont? I'm saving one line in my assist social wich replace /xtarget for the account that as the option which is great when your limited to 5 lines. I tried to reload or copy that layout and I cant figure out how to unable the option.

On the left is what my cleric see and on the right is what my warrior see with the exact same setting.
    [IMG]
    Eanelder likes this.
  2. Eanelder Augur

I too have experienced this and I believe this "issue" has been around for a while.

I noticed it at least an expansion ago, and for me it seemed location based. The option to map Extended target 1-13 only seemed available to me in an Instanced Dino Island task. It could have been leader based as I always ran that mission with the same people.

Just to be clear, unlike your scenario were 1 toon could see it and the other could not, the option to map Extended target 1-13 came and went on the SAME toon. Again Im not sure under what criteria.
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

It's a bug that's been around a while and reported here https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-169 to Daybreak. If you vote for the issue there, it makes it more likely to be fixed.

The Daybreak Community Issue Tracker is a community run site. Do NOT use the same user name or password there that you use for EQ (Daybreak services) and this forum.
  4. Dreadmore Augur

I was able to get mine to show up by loading the default UI: /loadskin default 1
    Yinla and Orbital101 like this.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

are you using a custom ui piece on your warrior? does it show on default? (these two pieces of info will be useful for the IT item if anyone else can answer that that has this problem also).
  6. Orbital101 Augur

Your the man!
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Eanelder Augur

I have a UI with custom pieces, but the Option window is definitely not included and would be using the default. Even the screenshots above seem to be indicating the default UI.

Also, using the same UI, on the same toon, I have seen these options come and go and it seems limited to ONLY these options. (Actually who knows, maybe im missing a bunch.... is there a Key Mappings for Pet commands that im not seeing?!)

I think there is a underlying issue that not necessarily solved by simply switching to default.