Opening LoN

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aenoan, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Aenoan Augur

So if LoN is getting shut down, how do we get in there to claim our rewards...?
  2. Arvins Lorekeeper

Download the stand alone game.
    I see this, the shutdown, as well as their other games, as just part of the continual close down of the company.
    It's not going to last for ever.
    Caell likes this.
  3. Aenoan Augur

I am not suprised, they stretched themselves way to thin. Been saying it for a long time even back when they were doing 2 expansions a year or whatever insane pace they had, and never fixed a dang thing.
    I would have thought this was the first to go honestly. Other than for mounts and illusions I never saw it being exactly popular.

Maybe DBG should consider crowd funding a major overhaul and start hiring some free interns "Let's make EQ " or at least make good enough to outlast Ultima Online, which has been going strong since the mid 90s.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Just when i started buying pack for cards(40k+ SC), traded kronos(20+) and spent around 20 millions for specific cards while working my way to almost all the achievements they are shutting it down. I kinda liked the game :mad:
    Oxgoad likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Vulture Capitalism, it sucks & this is a direct result of it in my view.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

While I never got into it. I do not see why they couldn't put out a final update that would have it save all your cards client side and allow you to play the single player version.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

I was 4 man raiding every day and was hoping to see more of those 4 man raids but now nm

Guess I will try Hearthstone...