OOC Timers...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Verily Tjark, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Verily Tjark Augur

Patch notes said:

- Corrected some Out of Combat timer inaccuracies.

What was this referring to? I was hoping it was referring to Tranquil Blessings, but that's not the case. Nothing more annoying than getting the "not in a resting state" message over and over when clearly I'm done combatting.

My mana regen knows the moment my ooc timer goes away. What's the deal with TB?

Thnx
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Perhaps it refers to the invisible timers folks sometimes have that keeps them from reaching ooc medding, even when the timer isn't showing up. I can't count the number of times I've moved around to clear the "endurance regen bug" that I had, that kept me from medding up between raid events. >.<
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

When you're hovering, the ooc timer never started. It does now.
  4. Verily Tjark Augur

Hey, that's a good thing. Good job DBG.

What about TB tho?
  5. Verily Tjark Augur

There seems to be some kind of invisible timer with this AA ability. I don't see it on mana regen when ooc timer wears off. Kind of strange...

What causes this? Is it the server taking a while to recognize that you are ooc?
  6. Havanap Elder

Are you sure about mana regen and TB, because I still get mana flicking between say 5 and 9% while I am "ooc" but TB unclickable (post-patch). For maybe 45 seconds to a minute of being fake OOC.

Everyone's OOC timers seem to be more in sync now, though, no longer TB something then get a 4 min new timer.

I would also like to know what's up with fake OOC.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The issue is that when you where in hover mode the UI would count that as the timer counting down but the server would not which would result in you appearing to be in ooc mode while the server was still counting down the timer. I thought this was fixed recently.
  8. Lianeb Augur

Sir and stand a few times usually clears the tb timer issue
  9. Verily Tjark Augur

I sit and stand, nope... move to a new spot, sit and stand... still nope. I'm glad it has worked for you though.
  10. Slippry Augur

It's a timer based issue, so if you sit and stand enough times, it will "work".

The server is saying you have longer to wait till OOC than your client thinks. Just cast a group buff so your client has a fresh raid timer to work with. It won't end the false OOC faster, but the new timer will be correct.
  11. Leigo You come here often?

hmm, post patch my TB can be clicked right after ooc kicks in. pre patch it was 20-30 sec ooc before it would click. maybe its a player side issue? pc? sorry its not working for you :(
  12. Verily Tjark Augur

It's not specific to me. I doubt computer specs matter. I'm wondering if it's connected to other lag issues like on specific raids? I would say server lag, but we're on the same server and same guild ffs...

Obviously I don't really use TB outside of raids. I will test that and see if it lags when I'm in group content.
  13. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

It seems to be a random issue, I've had it work right after I've hit ooc and other times it's taken 30+ seconds to work.