Only one bundle per account?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ShortMez, Aug 6, 2020.

1. ShortMez New Member

Bought a bundle for one toon, made a toon on Aradune and wanted to buy another bundle for that toon.
    Why limit each account to one bundle??
    Seems a missed opportunity for revenue. I would gladly buy a few on certain accounts.

Come on guys. Take my money.
  2. Zamiam Augur

One bundle of what ? be a bit more specific ..

you talking about the Fippy overseer bundle or the bag bundle Norraths keepers or Outriders of karana bundles ..

the fippy bundle in marketplace is only a one time purchase per account ..

The bag bundle's can buy multiples .. I have not tried it with the Norrath or ourtriders , however the last ones they had I purchased 2 bundles on the same account .. different days and I made sure I claimed the first one completely before I purchased the second one ... but I was able to claim 2 of those bag bundles on the same account ..
    It was the EQ celebration bundle and I purchased them 2 months apart but they were on same account .. :p hope that helps
    Whulfgar likes this.
  3. svann Augur

there is only one bundlefly
    doh, brundlefly
  4. ShortMez New Member

I wanted to buy two of the "Outrider of Karana" Bundles. It wouldn't let me buy a second. Maybe because I didn't claim all the first ?
    I'll give that a try.

Edit: I made sure nothing was waiting in claim then tried to buy a second "Outrider of Karana" bundle. It was grayed out and unable to be purchased.
  5. Nniki Augur

I believe those bundles can only be purchased once typically. They have to "reset" it as they put it to allow you to buy a second. I think they typically reset them once so that you can buy two in a cycle.

Example:
  6. ShortMez New Member

Thanks for the info.