One of the SK AA mounts uses up a mount key ring slot

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mukkul, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Mukkul Augur

Most of the Shadow Knight AA mounts don't use a mount key ring slot -- they add a slot to your cap when they're dropped into your key ring, effectively giving them a free slot. But one of them does.

SK mount 1: Unholy Steed - free slot in key ring
    SK mount 2: Abyssal Steed - free slot in key ring
    SK mount 3: Steed of Souls - free slot in key ring
    SK mount 4: Wicked Steed - hogs a key ring slot

I think the Wicked Steed mount should be a free slot in the mount key ring to be consistent with the others.

Are Paladin AA mounts the same way?
  2. Wulfhere Augur

Well Holy Steed takes a slot but adds to the total. So 0/10 becomes 1/11 and it can't be removed afaik.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

All of the Paladin-specific mounts take up a slot in the mount keyring, but also add to the total slots, so the net change is 0. As Wulfhere stated, adding a Paladin mount turns 0/10 into 1/11, and so on.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  4. Mukkul Augur

3 of the 4 SK mounts add 1 to the slot cap, so it looks like of all the knight mounts, just the one SK mount Wicked Steed is bugged.
  5. Wulfhere Augur

Add to the bugged list:

Holy Warhorse (PoR)
    Hallowed Steed (VoA)

Probably SK's Unholy Warhorse (also PoR) is bugged.

You can regain those 2 key ring slots my clicking and holding the icons and moving then to inventory. That will remove them from the key ring.

Then you can delete the item (icon) from inventory. If you want to use that model again just use your AA to make a hotkey and summon the item again. I know tricky right?