One Group Naggy

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Daax, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Daax Elder

2. Lonye Augur

It's hard to kill a mob that doesn't banish in the instance.

Oh wait...
  3. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

at least we can see every single percentage with that giant target bar
    Ducreux and Ringarok like this.
  4. liveitup1216 Augur

The real question is why do so many people struggle to spell Nagafen and Phinigel correctly?

Anywho grats doing Naggy with 6 people. Doing Nag/Vox/etc with low numbers is pretty fun!
  5. Progress Augur

Nice job!
  6. GrugSA Augur

I like how fight is over 5 mins at like 5x speed.

Nice loot at the end too.
  7. Daax Elder

My apologizes for bad spelling. I dont sleep much... thats my excuse.
  8. Qelyn Augur

Just looking at the loot you got at the end gave me cancer. And I wasn't even there....

Grats on the accomplishment though!
  9. Genetics New Member

Nice guys. I have a lot of respect for doing things in small numbers - everyone has to carry their weight. Good stuff.
  10. Miss Shortcake Elder

Pretty cool, I would have probably gotten bored at like 80%, like when I tried to solo phinigel.
  11. TowerDefense Augur

The real winners are the cleric pets. Finally getting love.
  12. Draekony Lorekeeper

Grats knew this could be done, just need a bard =P
  13. Hinastorm86 Augur

nicely done guys, question though.

Was the wizard an on purpose decision? I feel like monk/rogue would be far more obvious choices, or even mage/necro, seeing as pets would only be doing 15% less with 1 stack of mark? I think thats how it would work anyway.

edit: sorry another question, do you have the end log you could post? or if not an approximate fight length...this is all just curiosity btw, and maybe wanting to try it with my own group someday.
  14. Trackanon Elder

WTG bud, happy to see you're kicking .
  15. TowerDefense Augur

The wizard is there for the same reason the wizard gets all of our server-wides.

Ego!
  16. GrugSA Augur

But, why does he name himself after Sol Ro players that he isn't?
  17. Vaclav Augur

Isn't it a pretty common first name in Japan? I thought it was similar to Vaclav getting "stolen" the rare times someone else uses it - never think much of it, since it's such a common Czech name.
  18. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Even a step further, I Google Satoshi and I've got an instant argument that he's named after the creator of Bitcoin, not some Sol Ro Character.

Google "Satoshi Sol Ro" and you get articles about Sol Ro, or articles about Satoshi.... I don't see anything that makes me think some random dude on an Everquest server is so well known someone is naming a character after them!
  19. GrugSA Augur

All of his TLP names have been those of Sol Ro players and started out as the same class/race combo. Kinda curious if he is a fanboy or is naming himself after his friends toons.
  20. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Hell... I actually WATCH the Video... Satoshi Nakamoto... Gee That's the founder of Bitcoin.... Guess both characters were possibly named after the same person... NOT this character named after another character!
    Silentchaos likes this.