Once again Euro guilds get the short end of the stick

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jan 3, 2018.

1. UncleUms Journeyman

Epic rant, +1

What I do on patch days is something else.. it..is..a..game..
  2. Zhaunil_AB Augur

A game yes.
    Which we'd like to play after work too, you know.

Not playtest the latest patch for you in the 1 or 2 hrs we have before bed calls, if re-patching even allows us that much playtime.
    But why am i even taking your trolling seriously enough to "reward" it with an answer?
    Its clear you're a moron.
  3. UncleUms Journeyman

So not only do you whine about missing one day a month of raiding (with plenty of warning might I add) but in the end you resort to name calling. Got it, I am dealing with a middle school child who will not be willing to see basic logic when presented with it.

There are many things that I don't like about this game. It is still the only game worth playing to me. I will come to be boards and complain if there is something that I think is valid, or that the devs may actually fix. I refuse to beat a dead horse however and we see this complaint over and over again.

Somebody has to lose out on patch day. You have been presented the very valid reasons why and you continue to rant and now name call. Clearly even basic logic surpasses you and you cannot be reasoned with.