On what stage of tlp server do you get the innate line of aa's at 51 to work on?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Questoften32, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Questoften32 Augur

On what stage of tlp server do you get the innate line of aa's at 51 to work on, would the new pop locked offer this? Or lockjaw/rage fire?

I am still trying to choose a time-locked for my time-locked project character?

About the LDON stuff?

Which has loyalist of eq vendor? Not need but desired. Looking for balance.

Which is most social, and friendly community? Need to know b4 I sink money into it. More so about aa on the different servers.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

You can filter AA by expansion so just log on any server and take a look. No current TLP has loyalty vendors unless you count Fippy as a TLP.
  3. Cainen Augur

Not 100% sure i understand your question, but the basic AAs unlock at Luclin and more unlock with each expansion. The POP locked server will have everything under the luclin and pop tabs.

LDON will unlock on agnar(the pop locked server) and is already live on all the other TLPs.

As for friendly, each server has both friendly and unfriendly people, however in my experience the 2 instance servers(Phinny and Agnar) are a bit more friendly overall as everyone isnt racing eachother for loot.
    Questoften32 likes this.
  4. Questoften32 Augur

Agnar would not have aa yet would it? I like the idea of pop locked. I mean the innate stats aa line, now innate majesty it comes under lucian. Phinny with its lower xp would be good for maxing skills.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Agnarr has no aa yet.

I think we're mid way kunark now. Lots of groups to level up but not much to do at 60 if it's not raid night.
  6. Gremin Augur

Lock jaw is stepping into almost full instanced raiding. Not sure a mob has been raced for on LJ in a year...
  7. Zefirus Journeyman

Agnarr should receive AA for Luclin mid Feb.
  8. Questoften32 Augur

Good to here.