old sebilis

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by runecrow, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Runecrow have a look at this thread https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-dislike-and-would-want-to-see-remade.221942/

and he has links for every map in the game that he also has recently updated. His map pack and updated map pack should cover everything you need that is currently in game. You will need either 7zip or winrar to unzip them if you don't already have them and put them in C:|Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Everquest\Maps and when asked click ok or yes to over write.
  2. Raynard Augur

But they probably moved it with the patch this morning. Once we know where it is this week, this might indeed be faster.
  3. Narye Augur

So many jokes about men and maps, so little time!
    Mayfaire and Garshok like this.
  4. Silentchaos Augur

Oh man I remember the first time I tried to find that f'n zone-in without maps. Bad memories. Very bad.
  5. Moody Dan New Member

Entrance to the tunnel heading underground toward Old Sebilis is at
    -2053, -4414, -355
  6. Samatman Augur

2 year old thread... I'm sure the OP is level 60 by now now and in Grieg's End.
    Drusi likes this.
  7. Treage_Imminent Elder

I had the same memory playback myself last year when I found it again after so many years:)

Definitely not an intuitive destination even with maps.
  8. Zapomatic5000 New Member

OK so i finally found the ramp as well and for anyone else who is haveing trouble make a /loc macro key so you can spam while running to the cords. cords are as follows
    -2057.72,-4416.91,-354.37
    That will put you at the top of the ramp. Good luck
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Just out of curiosity, you can't use Find (control-F) to get a path right to the entrance?
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew