Old mobs that are still tough

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Zarakii Augur

interesting never tried any but figured they would still be too hard being the expansion before UF and i know theres no way to solo any UF raids yet. Ill have to try a few out when i get some time off =)
  2. Weebaaa Augur

Pallorax in Korfax may be getting close to soloable.
    I think I did the math a few years back and you need to put out 30K dps on him for 20minutes before he powers up.

I think the Steam factory raids are worth checking out, as well as Bimbilacus the Soulbleeder.

I've heard of people messing around in Crystallos raids, but unfortunately you'd need to be flagged through MMM to request the raids
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I was able to solo Soulbleeder as a Warrior. I was given reason to do it for a clicky once the changes to clicky buffs got pushed in.
  4. Kongfoo Elder

Pallorax can be soloed. Venom Lord Ksathrax, Field of Scale, Kurns Tower, and a few other SoD raids can be soloed also.
    All of the Crystallos raids are fairly easy. The MMM raids to request it are more difficult.
  5. Weebaaa Augur

One of the tier two uf raids is supposed to be easy. I didn't raid that expansion, unburrowing, I think?

Also The Grounds raid looked fairly straightforward.
  6. Lilura Augur

What about that Tower of Discord raid with Lanys and Firiona and the two mobs you gotta keep balanced? That sounds like a pain to solo but easier with 2 tanks.
  7. Brudal Augur

Only rough if your level appropriate to the content.
  8. roguerunner Augur

People did Rallos Returns like that when current by using charmed earth frogs and stuff
  9. Malacath Journeyman

grounds raid is easy just gotta pull the named out of the aggro radius of the respawning adds

Dagarn the destroyer in Corrupted temple of veeshan is doable too since hes a straight up melee fight which i think is the only rof raid thats solo/boxable
  10. Feradach Augur

Level up a mage before the next round of fableds. His FD proc doesn't land on pets. :)
  11. Lily Augur

I remember a friend and I ran into them one time. They had him charmed for a long time. Eventually his merc killed him

To this day I still laugh about it.
    He doesn't. :p
    Silv likes this.
  12. Sarcogian Augur

It's not solo if I bring a mage bot! Monk for life anyway :p