Old EQ manuals?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Whallowisp, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Whallowisp Journeyman

Hi

Been feeling nostalgic and wanted to read the old EQ manuals, that came with EQ, Kunark and Velious. I found some old links, that did not work. Anyone got them?
  2. snailish Augur

In your EQ directory you have the EQ manual circa 2002, supplemental manual as text files.

You have some other randomish things like a PDF Depths of Darkhollow manual, a quick start-up for Seeds of Destruction... possibly some others but I stopped scrolling through the list once I found the 2002 manual again.
  3. Nolrog Augur

Could also look for the Prima guides on eBay. I see the Kunark, Luclin and PoP ones for about 4 bucks each.
  4. Whallowisp Journeyman

Just not the same. Someone has scanned the original manuals, anyone have the pdf?
    Or is it illegal to share them?
  5. AgentofChange Augur

In game /quest manual
  6. Meaghan Stormfire Journeyman

Amazon actually has one up for $10.
  7. Whallowisp Journeyman

I live ind Denmark, but one of them do deliver to my country, however..
    Item: 6$
    Delivery and handling: 29$
    Which makes the item so valuable, that I will pay import tax, if checked: 38$ (that's right, but 25$ of the 38$ is for the post company for doing the tax)

So in conclusion it would cost me 73$ to get the manual to Denmark. Sorry I kinda went OT, but those told boundaries really bothers me.

Would love to buy it, but too costly for me.
  8. Twong Journeyman

Would be fun to read the first manual, that came with the box back then...
  9. Deadshade Augur

Published in spring 1999

[IMG]
  10. snailish Augur

There's a span of about 7ish expacs with their (pretty short) manuals as PDF already in our game files.

Be a great project for an intern to track down all the missing ones and convert to PDF and slide them into there as well.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  11. Numiko Augur

I have one of these, still handy for the maps!

[IMG]
  12. Zinth Augur

I used to have most of those books, maps of Myrist etc. was great stuff, all lost in a fire some years ago :-/ old cloth maps and what not...
  13. Narogg Augur