Old diggers lantern

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, May 2, 2018.

1. Greymantle Augur

Anyone have any luck obtaining this collectable? According to both Magelo and Zam it is 'supposed' to drop of the badgers in scorched woods. I have killed dozens of them, trashed my max ally faction to kos in the process. Only see any collectable ,1 in about 20 kills. Tried all sides of the pit and in it . Have never seen one for sale in the bazzar and i check every time i log in and just before i log out.
    This is the last one i need for the entire expansion.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It drops, just some are more rare than others.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

some one posted
    This collectible set is not easy to get. On average it takes me 50 kills to get 1 piece to drop.
    974 kills to get 45 collection pieces. and I finally got the last one I needed for one set.

so 974 kills ?
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Unhearthing the Sky is the easiest of the 3 droped sets in Scorching Woods lol...
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

So much this. Those giants can eat it!
  6. Uuvin Augur

the person who posted about the 974 kills was me. I am Shuraz there ( and in game on Povar). Greymantle if you are on povar, let me know in game via mail. I have 10 old digger lanterns. it was the most common drop for me. I don't check these forums often since I completed hunter ( thank you Orbital101 for maps, info and everything you post)