Ogre question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Athune, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Athune New Member

I am planing on playing an Ogre Shadow Knight on Phinigel, and I had a question about starting stats.

I know the agility has to get to 75 so there is no penalty.

The remainder 15 points is what I was curious as to what people would put the stats in.
    Some guides I read, said to put the remainder in stamina for the extra hit points. I agree that hit points are good. I was also thinking that stamina would be maxed fairly quickly.

I was curious about putting the extra into agility, I know that it doesn't matter with the extra agility from what I read, but I was thinking when I get to 10% health my agility goes down fast and I would take more damage. So If i stared with more agility to begin with then I would have more agility to take more hits during low heath and still maintain the above 75 agility for a little longer.

My other thought was putting it in intelligence for the extra mana.

Intelligence and agility start out really low and would be much harder to cap in the long run.

So I was curious to what people think.
  2. Slartibartfast Journeyman

Sell them for kronos.
  3. Iyvy Augur

Agility provides some unknown amount of avoidance that everyone says is negligible which is sort of true since it's more about not getting killed between C heals but any amount of avoidance can theoretically save your life both in terms of healer mana and group situations. P99 says int, and I'm inclined to agree. You could go strength/stamina for an early game boost but as the TLP moves forward this will become a detriment. I think Int may be your best bet since your int will be utter crap and nothing really matters for raiding anyway.
  4. Ducreux Augur

5. Krenny New Member

5 agi, 15intel as an ogre, since you dont need anymore str or sta as gear/buffs will cap you easily.
  6. TrueVaelic New Member

You want to go int for the mana pool. You will use spells for aggro and will need the extra mana.
  7. Athune New Member

Thanks for the feedback.
  8. Hobbit Journeyman

Int! DE or gnome sk brah!
    code-zero likes this.
  9. Lokero Elder

Totally agree on the INT. SK spells are very mana heavy.
  10. Athune New Member

Well I thought about playing a gnome or Dark Elf SK, but I can get the the DE mask from guk when it is dropping, and with the gnome they are so damn small. I played a Froglok SK in a progression guild on Trak, and I hated trying to tank when people didn't shrink. It was a pain in the to try see around their legs.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.