Ogre Heritage Crate Spoilers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Mar 14, 2022.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Kinda like bathrooms. M = men's W = Women's. Hope this doesn't happen there too:eek:

Just joking with you
    Flatchy likes this.
  2. Sheebea Augur

I got the Plate Armor for my Ogre Shd yesterday. The hat looks nothing like the picture. Which is fine by me. Thing is, if u r like me, all you r going to see is the backside of the toon- camera view.
  3. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Speaking of bathrooms, I will say the illusion has slight a resemblance to Mr. Hankey from South Park.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Also, Luclinite Horde Cube will not make you as large as Allizewsaur.
  4. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

First crate I bought (only one I bought) was Dulak's :)
    FranktheBank likes this.
  6. Flatchy Court Jester

Well not on accident anyway! ;)
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. Phurbal_TN New Member

Burned through all my DB cash and ended up with 10 sets of armor ornaments and no illusion. Am I missing something? Can the armor sets be traded in somewhere?
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You cannot exchange items at an NPC. Plate, scalemail, and chain suits can fetch between 1 million and 2 million platinum depending on the look, demand, and server.

If you are after a specific item, you are better off buying Krono and trading Krono directly for the specific item. Rare teleports and mounts go for around 1 Krono. A fair price for the illusion is around 2-4 Krono. Don't support the RMTers who expect 6 to 25 Krono for heritage illusions.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

First crate I opened had a craptastic cloth armor set and was going for a whopping 40k in the baz. What luck!
    CatsPaws likes this.
  10. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Cloth and leather armors are like booby prizes of the heritage crates. No one wants them because they're almost(?) always awful. Granted Heritage Crate armors are meant to mimic the Velious textures, but the point stands. They just don't have the level of detail that the chain and plate sets bring.
  11. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Visage of the Tae Ew Lizardman really shines on monks. Celestial Fists' animation fits perfectly with the illusion.
  12. Flatchy Court Jester

I can see that but the person could at least sell them a lil higher at first so they got room to move as the market gets saturated.

Second prize I got was a music box it also does not sell very well. Does anyone really enjoy those things lol.
  13. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I like the occasional music box.. though it's not something I would or do use regularly. I don't spend a lot of time in housing. I've normally seen them for around 50k each on TLP (~800k-1m/krono to help relate costs to individual servers).

Now.. if there was a Cobalt Scar beach music box... that's a whole other story!
  14. Arwyn-RoV Augur

It seems the War Crow Familiar is insanely rare, Between myself and friends we're over 100 crates in without seeing one.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

There's clearly items in this set are set insanely rare so the whales can hand you more money. Can you cut it out, please? It's already BS enough we're gambling for these items.
    Deux and Stymie like this.
  16. Flatchy Court Jester

I like the teleport items. Got the feerot one the other day. Gonna need a bigger GH lol.
  17. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I agree with you. I disagree with the new trend where one or two teleports and familiars are set to very rare: probably 1 in 100. Instead of relying on gambling to make more money, they can release more heritage crates. For example, Darkpaw can make new heritage crates based on the 4 Jann races: Efreeti, Djinn, Duende, and Ondine.
  18. Wobat New Member

I got the rat from the first crate I bought. Decided to buy 3 more yesterday and got the other 3 familiars. Guess the RNG was on my side. The pawn makes my pet huge!
  19. Jedis Arch Mage

Not for long. Test patch is shrinking the size due to people complaining about it.
  20. Sheebea Augur

SHD Ogre here. I saw a Shaman wearing chain visi. Looks way better then Plate.
    DERVS, Please change the Plate look.