Offline trader login into them

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by quakedragon, Mar 29, 2021.

1. quakedragon Augur

When I set offline trader and then come back the next day, how do I log into them? One thing I really like about trader is being able to see my transactions but when I do offline trader and log them out so I can login and then login into them, I don't get to see my transactions list in the trader menu.

It helps tell me what people are buying when I see my logs, and able to find out what items are selling hot. I have a lot of items so hard to keep track without logs. Thats why I really like seeing my transactions.

Is there a way to login into offline trader? As in I'm logging in, I know hes there, I want to login as him.

Disregard this, I just looked at chat instead of the Window, I see the notifications of selling items. Great!

I have a request though, can they give us a message to people looking at our wares? Example:
    "Cultural armor and augs on demand 20k for armor 10k for augs each, just send a tell of what you'd like"
    I'm thinking a work around would be if I make something sell it at 999999 plat and aug at 999999 plat it will indicate to others I make those, and have afk message say what I mentioned? I wonder if offline gives afk messages. I guess I would have to ask them to mail me request if offline too.
    or just a simple "Welcome to my trade shop, please buy and support me, thanks!"
  2. Aanuvane Augur

The transactions that happened while you were in offline trader mode will appear in the normal chat window.

[Mon Mar 29 07:41:38 2021] You sold the following items while in offline trader mode:
    [Mon Mar 29 07:41:38 2021] You sold 1 Vial of Purified Mana to Soandso for 1000p .

To log in to that account, just choose your server and you'll get a message that you have a character set as an offline trader and do you want to boot them.. Click yes, and log into them as normal.
    Annastasya likes this.
  3. quakedragon Augur

Correct, I just noticed Welcome text: just now too. So I guess thats a way to let customers know about other services provided like cultural armor too. Nice!