Official Rizlona Unlock Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Foaming, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in open boxing progression past LDoN. This thread is to show the devs the collective interest in this. Please post your interest in having Rizlona open.
    ArtremasEQ and sauron69 like this.
  2. birisu Elder

I don't know how you're the arbiter of what thread is official, but I'll just post in every thread: locking Rizlona at LDoN is a terrible idea
    ArtremasEQ, ECrack, Whoops and 2 others like this.
  3. haal New Member

I was interested in making characters on this server to play the expansions after Luclin and box a group. That is when boxing begins to get interesting. I have zero desire for an expansion locked server. I won't even reserve names here as I will never play on such a server. This decision is truly baffling. This is NOT what people wanted when requesting a AoC non-Truebox progression server.
    Foaming likes this.
  4. TheMaxium New Member

Offering to send one large box of cookies if you remove the pop/ldon lock.

Maybe two if I am feeling generous
    Foaming likes this.
  5. Shagroth Journeyman

I agree with everything stated above. Everyone that I spoke with (a lot) while recruiting for a new guild that is forming on Rizlona; everyone was excited about a non truebox server that had AoCs. We planned to run this server for the long haul as all we cared about was non truebox and not locked. Please consider post-LDoN
    Foaming likes this.
  6. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

The moment LDoN lock was announced the amount of excitement and hype for Rizlona from everyone I've talked to just dropped. Some are just not going to play on it now. I really hope Darkpaw decides to change the lock.
  7. ThenaEQ Augur

8. Vicus Augur

Rizlona locked at pop is just dumb. Maybe some random cowboy wanted this but there is an entire thread stating what we wanted and it wasn't this. This is two servers in a row that instead of listening you just went off and did your own thing..and went WAY WAY different direction. This server is dead if you launch Aradune with more GM presence ect ect. Boxing doesn't even become as important or as fun until expansions after PoP when instances open up.
    Foaming likes this.
  9. BarfJello New Member

I feel like both of these servers could live long, prosperous lives and everyone here could find a new home for the long haul with the rule set they've all been crying for if only they were not locked. Instead they are both dead-on-arrival and we're all going to be stuck on the old true-crash server Mangler.
    Whoops and Foaming like this.
  10. Zansobar Augur

I think you should play on these servers then in 12 months when they get to the last expansion you can reroll on the TLP they launch next year that might not be PoP locked. That way you aren't playing on a server at any point that is not progressing through expansions.
  11. a_librarian Augur

LDoN lock for Rizlona is kind of silly here.
    Whoops and Foaming like this.
  12. Creedmonk Augur

I almost feel like it's comical at this point how out of touch a company can be with it's game base... How's the TLP locked server doing?
    Foaming likes this.
  13. BarfJello New Member

Or maybe I should put toothpicks in my toenails and start kicking walls.
  14. sauron69 Lorekeeper

Like is this a late april fools joke? Absolutely no one asked for a locked server. Why do they think this is a good idea?
    Foaming likes this.
  15. Gremin Augur

No lock on Rizlona pls.
    Foaming likes this.
  16. Gormgeous Elder

Finally activated my forum account just to say please don't lock Rizlona.
  17. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

That's dedication.
  18. Lateryn Augur

Lol "official".
    Foaming likes this.
  19. jordune Augur

What in the 7 ***** happened? I'm STUNNED!
    U guys get the covid? To much wacky tobacky?
    You guys managed to do what I was truly thinking was
    Impossible.. you absolutely blew it.

What was to hard to understand?
    Foaming likes this.
  20. Risiko Augur

..... meh ... that is all