Official New TLP 2021- Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barder-mangler, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Faydra Augur

Sorry, but you're wrong. This is the most unique rule set they've released on any TLP and will be a lot of fun with FV rules. They did a great job thinking out of the box on this one.
    Skuz, Demetri and Aiona like this.
  2. Geko Elder

I think you misunderstand .... EVERY TLP is a waste of time. It is being stuck in a constant state of trying to relive the glory days. But those days are long gone.
  3. TLP Addict Augur

4. Faydra Augur

So the thousands of people enjoying themselves are playing it wrong? Sorry but the new server atmosphere is very appealing. I can understand if you don't care for it, but many other people do. It's a fresh server with new friends, guilds and lots of people to play with at every level.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. TLP Addict Augur

That would be the case if this was yet another Phinny clone, but this will be a whole new thing, looking like it's gonna be a wild ride.
  6. Eqfanatic17 New Member

I love the idea of a new TLP but i hate truebox rules, i get it, everyone hates boxers, because it allows krono farmers and the destruction of your original fantasy of EQ. but newsflash, it isn't 1999 anymore, original EQ doesn't exist, we don't have corpse runs anymore, we have maps, and yes people box... 3 years from now when 90% of the server has quit, boxing is the only way content will continue to be cleared. by not allowing boxing, they are promising a server than won't last. just my opinion.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

How about an original post for once? This one is wearing thin.
  8. UltimaOnline New Member

Today is May 26th and I can't find the server on the server select screen. I have all access, what is going on?
  9. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

You need to wait 2 more hours.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. SleezerGeezer Elder

Nailed it.
  11. Fallfyres Augur

*Raises hand: New dollah-masters of our company: PULEEEEESE put some version of Corpse-run back in so our sisters and bretheren ROGUES can make copper or two. ;o)
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

*golf-clap*
    Fallfyres likes this.