Official Aradune Plat raid 1pm EST Sat's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krim, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Krim New Member

Hi -

Since everyone seems to be giving out the info on plat raids I suppose I should post ours. I've been running them for several servers now with a good following. I am not in a guild on Aradune so this is completely neutral. Not too many people so the payouts are good and its a solid mix of every guild. We have also sniped open world AoW in the middle of the day so "batphone" type plat raids are a possibility at times. I check logs after raids to see to make sure we don't have dead weight just trying to collect plat. I pay extra for box clerics and eventually do in era expansion end game when possible (VT coming soon!). Feel free to hop in the discord I'm not looking to have more than 30-40 real players to keep the payouts good. If you have more questions you can find me on my warrior "Worthless"

https://discord.gg/sBWXVDC8vZ

That link will work for the first 25 players only, not looking to add a ton of people.

Krim / Worthless
    <Aradune GDKP>
  2. a_librarian Augur

These b*stards got two rings of destruction and a BoC on their first DZ AoW... absolutely ridiculous. Very efficient and skilled crew, I wish them great fortune on their next raid
  3. gugabuba New Member