Offering all LoN packs in marketplace

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kidiani, May 4, 2019.

1. Kidiani Journeyman

This is just feedback, I type /feedback in game and it just send you to main forum page. No feedback forum so too bad I am posting it here :)

I think you might be able to make people happy and possibly sell more DB cash if you were to offer all the LoN packs all time time instead of rotating them. There are only certain ones some people after and they may not even check to see what one is currently being offered if they are lazy like me.

Just a thought....
    Gnats of Stromm likes this.
  2. Cicelee Augur

I pay monthly. All LON packs are available. I have always wanted a Kiss of Erollisi Marr. I get one today! In three months I have all the stuff, I am bored, and I quit EQ.

Or......

I pay monthly. I anxiously await for the LON pack that drops Kiss of Erollisi Marr. I have to wait until March 2020 for that to be available. When it finally does, I get one and am excited! But then I get bored of playing two months later, and I quit EQ.

Which scenario example provides the most income to DBG? The first or the second? That answer may be the reason why only a few LON packs are available at times.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The people at DBG have had hundreds and hundreds of excellent ideas from the player base on how they can make more money.

There must be some reason for them not to implement any of them.

If they were worried about people quitting over an item or feature in the game then they would have corrected account to account transfers by now. Far more people have quit and will quit over that than any lon item. And that is not a scenario but real life virtual game issue:eek:
  4. Kidiani Journeyman

Well... technically I have all the stuff I want/need to keep me playing. I started in Aug. 2001 with two breaks that lasted a few days while I was in the hospital. The items are nice and all but that is not why I play, so I would buy them if available. If I was playing this game for the plat/item/gear/housing things I would shoot myself now. It is not real :)