Of DB point / purchasable mounts and characters...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CatOnTheKeyboard, Mar 21, 2017.

1. CatOnTheKeyboard New Member

If you purchase one of the mounts, such as the wolf and worg ones I see, does every character get it or just one?

(I'm on one of the TLP's if that has a bearing)

I liked that black wolf look but before I buy it want to make sure it's either for all my characters or, if it's only to one character, I make sure I research claiming it properly so it goes on the character I most want it on.

Edit: ... and is there a minimum character level it takes to use it?
  2. CatOnTheKeyboard New Member

... okay, after finding what the In game item name is and researching on Alhakazam and an old soe era post... seems like it's Heirloom, which then means one copy that can be shared across all characters on one server just only used one at a time and passed through mutual bank. good enough.
    So edit the question, Do I understand that right?
    (And is their a level minimum? Still can't find where that would be listed)
  3. WatchmanDreeb New Member

That's correct if they are heirloom they can be traded through shared bank space. I don't know much about the TLP servers, but I'd also assume that whatever expansion mounts were introduced have to be unlocked to use them as well.
    CatOnTheKeyboard likes this.
  4. CatOnTheKeyboard New Member

Thanks!

My understanding is Luclin added the mounts (I had erroneously remember it as PoP, blame 15 years on the old memory, but had found the correct answer before I'd even made that original post).

Just to confirm in case anyone else ever sees this and has similar questions, I went ahead and purchased it, it was usable as low as Level 5 (and did test to make sure it was a speed boost over even SoW, it appears to move at 2nd fastest mount speed and is one of the mounts, from what threads I could find, that will upgrade to fastest speed if I ever acquire a fastest speed mount).