Oceangreen Progression at 65/66

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rickate, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Rickate Augur

Checked around OGH and OGV and found Raxtor Darkpaw is labelled Quests 70+ and also can't check Guard Ellery.

I'm not going to start working on faction if I can't unlock VoidB and Minor Dyadic Corpse at 66. Has anyone gotten access to VoidB at 66 or lower by any method, if so how did you do it? I realize I can delevel as a backup plan, was wondering if when changing the pet focus to work on 66 pets if they actually made it possible to get the aug at 66.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:progression_through_seeds_of_destruction

• Raxtor Darkpaw says lvl 80 to get the quest this is a group quest- maybe find some one lvl 80 to request it for you.
    • For each theme completed, you gain access to another version of The Void (the order in which the first four themes (tier 1 -4) are completed does not matter, but Void E is required to access Discord):

• Beginning: The Void "A"
      • Any one theme completed: The Void "B"
      • Any two themes completed: The Void "C"
      • Any three themes completed: The Void "D"
      • Any four themes completed: The Void "E"
      • After Kuua and Discord: The Void "F"
      • After Citadel of the World Slayer: The Void "G"
  3. Rickate Augur

Beat Queen Malarian raid, with exact same group cannot get Stop the Ascension because level spread is too large also can't get the group quest from Raxtor because of the level spread.

This is at 62 so in theory it might work at 65 but I'm truly baffled as to why Stop the Ascension has different requirements than Queen Malarian.
  4. Rickate Augur

43 levels is too large of a spread for group missions, 23 levels works.

Can do every solo quest in Oceangreen at 65. Can do every solo quest in Kith except Scouting the Commonlands, can't do any solo quests in CL at 65 but none of those quests are required for void progression. Field of Scale just takes 5 group missions for void progression, some solo quests can be done at 65.

VoidD is accessible at Level 65, don't think you can go higher unless you can do the raids within the level range of the 65.
  5. Rickate Augur

It's actually every FoS quest except Food Supplies and Cutting Off the Arms that can be done at 65. Could request the group mission Streets of Justice in Tosk but couldn't get any solo quests.

Is there some spawn mechanic I'm missing or are Kithicor named just that rare? Did all of Tosk Hunter with an AFK Mage while killing weak con mobs in Kith and didn't spawn any of Razorfang, Widow of the Woods, an ebony stalker, a bixie soldier or a large kodiak.