oceangreen paragon quests

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Gravn, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Gravn New Member

guys and gals,

Do the quests that grant you the paragon armor have to be done by everyone in the group. For example (Does this look infected) does each character need to loot 5 organs, or just one person in the group has to? Been awhile, i cant remember how all that works =D
  2. Treiln Augur

Yes. Each individual person needs everything requested by the quest. Would be nice if it acted like a task where only one person needed to do it :p
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Or if they did it like other games, where it knows how many group members have the quest, and it drops one for each of them (can't remember if it's WoW or EQ2 which does this. Might be both of them, LOL!).

Tat
  4. Treiln Augur

Haha that would be wonderful! I know WoW does it for sure lol
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

So does EQ for some tasks - like EoK mercenary tasks and some if not all progression tasks.
  6. slayerofbats Augur

There are some easy tasks that only need to be done once and only one person needs to achieve something and it flags everyone. But for the collection stuff you have to get it for everyone. I just finished this quest and it took a very long time because of the nuisance collections. It was worth it for me though because my gear was bad and the paragon gear was a big upgrade and I got the bayle aug too which I really needed. I didn't seem to get a few items though, got almost a full set but minus the legs, back, shoulders, and I think maybe arms. But everything else was good.
  7. Scorrpio Augur

Yes, for quests that require collecting stuff, you need everyone to collect the items. Kill quests will update for everyone in group who has the quest. Gnoll named quest is easy cause each named drops 6 fingers. Certain drops are much easier collected in instanced village tasks.
  8. Scorrpio Augur

Paragon chest and legs are from Fields of Scale hub.
    Arms, head, waist, back, shoulders and range are from Kithicor hub.
    slayerofbats likes this.
  9. Kolani Augur

EQ does this. In fact, if you're working older progression tasks that require a collection on a new character or for a friend and you want to get through them faster, people in group who have completed the task can re-request the task and a quest drop will spawn for them that the person actually doing the quest for the first time can loot instead to speed things up. I just did this through the entirety of TDS with my new shadowknight.