NPC spells Skyfire/RoS

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Marbles, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Marbles Elder

I have been hunting/leveling in Skyfire mountains for a little while and since the expansion that raised the level cap, both Drake Fireball and Putrid Infection (and possibly more) are doing substantially more damage. I notice on Allahs' both of these spells list "Calculates to current max level.

The group i hunt with is at the appropriate gear level (most EoK a few Ros) and this buff has caused the zone to be almost unplayable.(at 175K HP which was difficult but doable prior to the patch.

I am hoping this is an oversight as another level increase will make these mobs impossible at appropriate level (especially as there will be even fewer groups hunting there).

For fun, pull the named crawler thing, his dot has increased so much, i can't even get him back to camp (and yes i could get closer but the drakes now do 180k so that is death as well)

Thanks,
    Raccoo, Yinla, Aanuvane and 1 other person like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Last patch changes to NPCs of level 106 and above have made completing some older content near imposible for those the content was created for.