Nothing to Do?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Picaresque, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Picaresque Augur

Got my level 94 Paladin to PoHealth to talk with Neelo. No, won't hear me. Hailed everyone else. Nope.

So, is there nothing for 94 and unders to do in this expansion? Nothing?

I must be missing something.
  2. Picaresque Augur

I talk to Quellious and click worries and then discreet.

I go to plane of health and talk to Neelo, click verify and he will not hear me and tells me to talk to Quellious about her worries.

I go back, click on worries and am told I already have that task.
  3. Crystilla Augur

Is it possible that your quest window is missing the middle window (and you need to slowly move it down so you can see the actual quest)?
  4. Picaresque Augur

Into the Temple is there. But the part that says, "Speak with someone in authority in Sul Vius . . ." will not update because Neelo will not talk to me, claims he cannot hear me.

Seriously, for an expansion that is supposed to scale power to 75-105, how does one not 95 do anything?
  5. Crystilla Augur

I didn't get much time to do quests in beta (darn work), but have you tried hailing other people? Also, if you have access to the beta forums still, may want to look there because I thought I remembered someone providing the answer on this.
  6. Newbie32 Deadbolt - Yelinak

Neelo is not the one you need to talk to. Person is in Demiplane. Can't remember the name.
  7. Picaresque Augur

Cannot get to Demiplane until I get the Mirror Fragment of Anashit Sul, which is the reward for the quest Into the Temple, which I cannot get because apparently, Neelo cannot hear me.

Seriously frustrating.
  8. Crystilla Augur

9. Abazzagorath Augur

Talk to the Mayor in Demiplane of Life. No, you don't need the mirror to go there.
  10. Picaresque Augur

Crystilla, I cannot do anything in TBM. I can get to plane of health, and I can zone back to Tranquility. That's about it. I checked eqresource, and to get anywhere in TBM I have to succeed at Into the Temple. But that's not available to me apparently. So, while I got the expansion because of the representation that 75-105 could play, it appears that at least by myself as a 94, it is not possible.

Unless of course I am doing something very wrong or missing something easy. But it's now been 4 hours of frustration.
  11. Abazzagorath Augur

You are doing something wrong.

You have to go to the Mayor in Demiplane of Life. You click on the coffin in Plane of Health to get there. Its not locked.
  12. Picaresque Augur

Thank you. Where would the coffin be located?
  13. Borek-VS Augur

Just to confirm that the correct steps are:

1. PoT, talk to Quellious. Get "Into the Temple".
    2. SV (zone in is far NW of PoH), talk to Mayor.
    3. Back to Neelo. Get "Seal of Approval", run around PoH, back to Neelo, Mercenary Achievement complete.
  14. Picaresque Augur

Of course, that works!
    Thank you once again.