Not Responding

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Religious, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Religious Elder

My problem just started this morning and has thus far not been resolved. When zoning, my instance of EQ will simply....just stop responding. I've been monitoring it via the Task Manager and I'll see the "Not Responding" tag almost right away. I then sit in this frozen state for an undetermined amount of time until I force close the client.

Is this something specific to me, or is there a problem I'm not aware of? I brought it up in Guild Chat but it would appear that only one other person had been affected in the same manner in the last three days, and at most they've had it happen twice. I have a roughly 50% Not Responding rate at the moment when zoning. Anywho, any help in figuring out what I need to do to resolve it would be nice.
  2. kamien New Member

I've got one toon stuck in pok can't zone, then disconnected then log back in same problem etc.
  3. Motherlee Augur

Wow, I just tried to camp some and they're just sitting there! Never saw this bug before. Is it safe to even log out?
  4. Religious Elder

This problem continue to persist. "The server has stopped responding. You have been disconnected.". Getting pretty old.