Not really getting Xp, but seeing the Xp messages?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MysticOne, May 14, 2019.

1. MysticOne Augur

:( I was playing and enjoying my 110 Dru, 105 mag, 96 Ech. The mage is capped FTP. I've gone to all the places from CotF to EoK that I like to play, even GMM, but the only little bit XP is a gribble type HA's and I'm tired of them. Lots of yellow text, but the enchanter still gets nothing unless it's a CotF HA. I only log in now til the HA + lesson is gone then I'm out. I'm down to one paid account with TBL and it's not looking good.
  2. Wijimoto Journeyman

Are you in a fellowship with XP sharing turned on?
  3. MysticOne Augur

4. Leigo You come here often?

if the enc is sharing xp then it's counter productive. you should toggle it off while you play the toon and toggle it back on when you want to feed him xp while he's sitting in pok or offline etc
  5. MysticOne Augur

6. MysticOne Augur

Right so the 96 enchanter is FTP and all 12 in the fellowship members had sharing turned on. I was seeing a message saying vitality going to alternate advancement although he's hero'd he doesn't not get AA anymore so the vitality sharing was bugged and whatever calculation it makes to the xp bar the experience had been going poof. All the sharing in the fellowship is now turned off and the bar moves a little better, or closer to what I'd expect. I had dropped and changed the fellowship members to let a friend in and that person was toggling and suspect that is when it bugged out.