Not all Halloween items are showing in the New and Featured category

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vlad Diszno, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Vlad Diszno Augur

None of the weapon/shield ornaments are there- one must dig into the normal ornament category and scroll around to find them.
    The familiars and some other things are in the same boat.
    Was all working well before the patch

Edit: got booted as I was writing and posting this; will have to see if the problem persists when can get back on
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

from patch notes...related?
    While they weren't shown in New and Featured they are still there, under their usual categories, and can be searched with the Find.
  3. Vlad Diszno Augur

My getting booted was due to my network cable sliding out of the router, stupid slot has nothing for the locking clip to grab so the cord can just slide out.

In any case, the New and Featured category remains the same as in my earlier post

Edit: just saw your reply
    Yes can use find, but not everyone will know the names to look em up, so having them up front in the New and Featured would be preferable.

I wish they’d have a sort parameter of “time left’, would make it easy to find seasonal stuff
    Prathun and MasterMagnus like this.
  4. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

After a change to get rid of 'unused elements' does this, I'm not sure I'd want them to attempt such a thing.
  5. Prathun Developer

Items are displayed in the New category in the Marketplace for X days (where X = 7, I believe) after they are introduced.
    The Nights of the Dead Marketplace items are set to be featured in batches that rotate every few days. It was intended that not all of them are displayed in the Featured category at the same time.

You can find the NotD familiars in the Familiars->Seasonal category.
    If you click on Appearances and scroll through the list, any of the items with a Time Left should be NotD offerings.