Nocturnus Spiritus - Looking for dedicated "casuals" on LJ

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Grishnor, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Grishnor New Member

Nocturnus Spiritus (formally Nocturnal Souls) is looking for dedicated players that enjoy playing everquest and are interested in helping their guild grow. We have always been about quality over quantity, and plan to keep this same philosophy on the TLP server.

Our membership is made of players that play frequently, but know that having a life outside of the game when necessary is never a problem. We group on a nightly basis and spend the evenings working on whatever goals we set for ourselves.

Our goals do include raiding, but we will do it at our own pace. Most of us have been hard core raiders in the past and we have no desire to fall back on those habits. Once the game has more content and does not require the dreaded "bat phone" to raid, we will begin to add that aspect to the game into the mix.

We are looking for players level 20+ that play regularly during EST evenings on weekdays and anytime on weekends. We have never, nor will ever have class restrictions... people should play what they are happy with! We encourage old school boxing if that is enjoyable to a member, but we are not looking for the "box armies".

If you have interest in learning more about our guild, please do not hesitate to reply here, send me a PM on these forums, or send a tell to me in game.

Grishnor
    Level 50 cleric
    Nocturnus Spiritus
  2. Grishnor New Member

Looking for a solid enchanter and bard that would fit well with our group.

Grishnor
    Level 50 cleric
    Nocturnus Spiritus
  3. Grishnor New Member

We are still looking for level 35+ members, especially a bard or shadowknight. We are currently gearing up in the planes in anticipation of Kunark.

We also have our base website up and running. Give us a look if interested.

http://ns.gamerlaunch.com/
  4. Grishnor New Member

Still looking for dedicated players that fit our philosophy. Look me up in game if interested.

Grishnor
    Level 50 cleric
    Nocturnus Spiritus