<Nocturnal Souls> - THE Agnarr Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Grishnor, May 16, 2017.

1. Maker New Member

Haha now why is that?
  2. Maker New Member

Greetings friends! Agnarr comes TODAY!!

I, again, want to thank all of the fantastic people who have teamed together with us. We have doubled our prospective launch numbers! With that said, after launch, we will be restricting recruitment to our class needs (and our current roster is very balanced.)

However, is not too late to sign up. If you want to be a part of a guild with experienced leadership in a family friendly/no drama environment, now is the chance to sign up without class restriction. After launch, again, we will only be recruiting based on raid class/guild needs.

I wish you all the best in your adventures,

Check us out at http://ns-agnarr-eq.shivtr.com/

Maker
  3. Maker New Member

"It's dangerous to go alone!"

Agnarr launches in nearly two hours. If you have been waiting until the last minute to commit to a guild, your minute is nearly up!

<Nocturnal Souls> is a casual "medium core" raiding guild. We are family friendly and work hard to ensure a drama free atmosphere. Our DKP system is designed so that the full and part time raiders are both rewarded for their efforts. We truly have an amazing group of folk. If you would like to join us before launch, apply now at http://ns-agnarr-eq.shivtr.com/

Because of our quickly growing, well balanced roster - all applications submitted after launch will be on hold until we have set our application requirements aund class restrictions. If you wish to join before any of this goes into effect, you have little time to waste.

We invite you to become a part of our growing legacy and offer you a place beside us amongst friends.

Much thanks and good luck!

Maker
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh cannot get in!!
  5. Njall Journeyman

Will contact you in game. Looking for a home. Playing a barb shaman to cap.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

It was nice to meet you guys in Discord for the first time! Looking forward to the adventures!
  7. Maker New Member

I look forward to us all being able to log in together haha ;) might take a couple days but we will get everyone tagged.
  8. Deathrow1 New Member

Just a bump for some good folks.

Bluegrass
  9. Maker New Member

Greetings friends! I hope your Agnarr experience has been full of fun and adventure!

We are currently looking for just a couple good Druids and another Bard or two to welcome into the incredible group of players we already have. We currently have a very balanced roster and have a little over 70 players. Over half are making their way to 46 for planar gear farming.

If you are at or approaching 46 and are itching for some awesome guild groups and raids, send me a tell here or check us out at ns-agnarr-eq.shivtr.com! Give us a read and apply if you feel you'd mesh with us :)
  10. Deathrow1 New Member

Just a quick bump. We are still recruiting....please go to the website and check us out.
    ns-agnarr-eq.shivtr.com

Bluegrass
  11. MotorCop New Member