No timezone mentions please...tell me darlings, do: how many hours from now before I can play?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Questoften32, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Questoften32 Augur

No timezone mentions please, from the posting of this thread, how many hours until maintenance ends, or if it has not began, how many until it will, as well. In hours from now.
  2. Duhbeast Augur

like 2.
    Questoften32 likes this.
  3. Treiln Augur

6 hour downtime (pray they don't push it)

Started 4.75 hours ago.....I'd say 2 is a good bet.
    Questoften32 likes this.
  4. Questoften32 Augur

It ends at 2 and its already down or goes down in 2?
  5. Questoften32 Augur

Ty, got all.
  6. Treiln Augur

2 hours to ago (from the time you posted this thread)
    Questoften32 likes this.
  7. Nolrog Augur

The time they use is always pacific time.
  8. Febb Augur

I don't think he ever educated himself on time zones so he needs to ask people.
  9. Questoften32 Augur

Your rudeness will get you no where.
  10. Febb Augur

My rudeness has taken me many places.
    Questoften32 likes this.
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Time zones? You mean that thing we only do here in the US because we just have to be different? Like not using the metric system? The vast majority of people want to just be told what time something will happen in their time zone...
  12. Febb Augur

Time zones are used all over the world. What do you mean we only use it here in the US?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

I never understood the need for Timezones

Everyone should have 1 time all over the world
  14. smash Augur

Sure....
    And travel to another place and its middle of day and its dark as a witch cauldron.

Okie they got that during winter in the polar region.
  15. Treiln Augur

Eh...heh...I'll just leave it at that lol.

As for Questoften32, he may be a Euro player. I couldn't tell you what time zones are called or used over there (don't get smart, i'm talking like pacific vs mountain vs central vs eastern). And even so...remembering where they stand in accordance to UTC would be hard to keep straight.

DBG runs off of GMT/UTC -8. Where as I am in Mountain time zone which is GMT -7, so if DBG says 2pm...it would be 3pm for me, and for someone on Eastern time zone which is -5, it would be 5pm. Etc etc etc
  16. Zefirus Journeyman

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.