No Socket Error 11004

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rhaane, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Rhaane New Member

Have win7 and updated it. This error has happened with each patch the last few months. I can not tell what I did on my end to make it work on previous times, it just eventually does. Will this happen this time? Who can say =/

Dealing with many games over the years and this sort of thing just doesn't happen with anything else. I've tried all the stuff I can find from google searches.. firewall off doesn't matter, proxy is not used, windows updated, java updates, restarted modem, restarted router, connected without the router, restarted computer (a few times), disabled anti-virus. None of this makes sense as to why its an issue on patch day.

Is Windows 7, which will not be supported by Microsoft Jan14th 2020, already not supported on Daybreak end?
  2. Zamiam Augur

well being that Microsoft is ending support (which you stated) its time to upgrade to 10 :p problem solved .

And just a FYI .. I also have Win7 and I do not have that issue .. I also dont auto download win updates .. I go thru them and see which ones I need.. otherwise I dont download them ..