No sleep for you!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silv, May 20, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

Another wipe confirmed. Now you all can stay up and wait anxiously to get those names you missed (for a third time!).

Discuss.
  2. Banuvan Augur

Eh, i'm playing other games. I had just made a pot of coffee after the first wipe so i'm up for a long while still.
  3. Osco Journeyman

Like, can you link your confirmation of the wipe?
  4. Lord Binky Elder

I was going to have to stay up all night today anyways so ehhh
  5. Banuvan Augur

Silv likes this.
  6. Silv Augur

7. Oberon Augur

So they are going to put it up to check the fix and then leave for the day? and then wipe in the morning?
  8. Banuvan Augur

We don't know. I asked that very question on her twitter just a bit down from the confirmed wipe tweet. Waiting for an answer still.
  9. Kanzieq Journeyman

I took 6 benadryl and am await for them to knock me out. I have a bag full of names to choose :D
  10. Banuvan Augur

Yep. I made a list of names for both of my characters just in case.
  11. Absor Developer

We have no plans to open the server in any permanent way until tomorrow. We may, however, open it up again tonight and ask folks to log in and make characters so we can test the fix. IF that works (or even if it doesn't) we will be wiping again before we restart the thing for realz tomorrow.

A
  12. Clyve Lorekeeper

In other words, we can go to sleep! Hooray! Goodnight.
  13. Camisado New Member

Another wipe? Guess I'll have to think of new names. :(
  14. Oberon Augur

Absor to the rescue
  15. Detheb Augur

Absor, after the next soft test, will you be more inclined to give us an eta for the server launch tommorow morning/afternoone
  16. Babyruthie Elder

Thank you Absor.
  17. Banuvan Augur

Well, i'm up for a long while still so if you do want folks to test it i'm sure i'm not the only one. Can we get a bit more precise description other than tomorrow though? That's pretty general. Even if it's a window of time that would help.
  18. Absor Developer

Nonononono! Don't sleep yet! If YOU fall asleep, then I'LL fall asleep...

Besides, we really may need a few hundred or even thousand folks to test the fix properly tonight.

A
  19. BestReleaseNA Augur

If youre going to wipe it again why would I stay up late?
  20. beyrak Augur

Okay, I'll stay up and test. Was about to drown myself with sleeping pills, as I was very hyped for the launch.