No more chaser items please, and here's why

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Uxtalzon, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I feel poor if I have less than a few million.
    Leerah likes this.
  2. Caudyr Augur

Personally, I don't see why the Kronos don't have the 500SC on them that the normal membership does, as well. I mean, they cost more than the membership does already, don't they?

If there's some legal issues or some crap, I don't really understand it...considering you're able to do it for the normal membership method (IE recurring membership, etc). It just doesn't make much sense to me, heh.
  3. Caudyr Augur

Wish I even had 500k. :p
  4. Piestro Augur

I'm poor these days. Gave away all my millions during a break. :(

I'd say the richer folks these days have 10s of millions, but it's a complicated question.
    Kravitz likes this.
  5. Izcurly Augur

There's no reason you can't use Kronos to continually push off the actual recurring event indefinitely. So long as the account is set up to auto-charge your card when it expires (the definition of "recurring"), you can get your station cash and pay with Kronos too. As I understand it, the 500SC is solely a reward for the "recurring" aspect, not an actual benefit of the membership itself.
  6. Caudyr Augur

Then why do game cards also give SC when you use them for a month of membership? They give you 1 month + 500SC. That's not a recurring method, either, though. It's only Kronos, which are more expensive, that don't.
  7. Makavien Augur

Amazing how little you know about this game ..You can simple make a key /target A_ and pick up almost any corpse in the game . You can also add /loot to that key if you really want to make it a quick process .

Most boxers use placement to their advantage.
    I loot on 1 toon .
    I move my toons into specific areas so the push is controlled .
    I box 3 on 1 pc and don't use any outside program to do anything I need done.
    I don't even use alt tab i click on the separate eq boxes in my tool bar.
    I can do that all while pulling faster and killing faster then some groups .
    You really don't need or anything to be good at it .
    It is all about controlling the situation and doing the same thing over and over and I sold 0 rings and 0 cloaks just to be clear.
    You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill .
    I would prefer they get rid of all the people that go solo in the hole and other zones and afk kill all night using a merc that is real cheating.
  8. Makavien Augur

The 500 sc is a bonus from walmart gamecards only .
    And the most I have ever had at 1 time plat wise was 100 million and then I got tired of farming plat.
  9. Caudyr Augur

Toss a few million my way! Haha. :p
  10. Siddar Augur

If you have less then a million plat you're poor these days.
  11. Caudyr Augur

Guess I'm poor, then, heh.
    Yinla and Tarvas like this.
  12. Izcurly Augur

The existing UI already has a "Target nearest corpse" function, in addition to the "Cycle through nearest corpses" function. You just have to map keys to them ingame (Options(alt-o)->Keys->Target), as they are unmapped by default. You need to get off the idea that seeing someone target the nearest corpse is automatically cheating.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm poor too!

PP doesn't buy you happiness.
    Leerah likes this.
  14. Edrick Augur

15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That's just something poor people say.
  16. Girlfriend Lorekeeper

2000 pounds.
    Of plat.
    Mykaylla and Ratbo Peep like this.
  17. Battleaxe Augur

I'd ask how many Shillings in a Pound, but I heard the Shilling isn't doing very well these days.
  18. Langya Augur

Made two suits of raid cultural. No more plat. Gnomes are the robber barons of EQ. Them and their AOAAs costing 100k a copy. Maybe its sensible that all that plat got made killing MG, Zek and Beza.
  19. Battleaxe Augur

2000 pounds, Shillings/pound, Shilling isn't doing too well.

Could a Cleric rez the audience please?
  20. artofnoise Augur

For my group, it was simply baffling that open zone items like these were made TRADABLE and NON-Lore. We tried for a few days, but there was so much grief/anger/cheating/etc. and we realized the whole thing was making us miserable and wasn't worth the attempt. The whole thing left us wondering what thought process is going on at SOE.

None of the justifications or rationalizations I have yet seen provides a valid reason for having introduced these items in this manner. "Chase" items of this caliber should never be Attuneable or non-Lore.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.