No Krono. No daybreak cash. Truebox. Fabled. Sub Only TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grtoski, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Machen New Member

Why would I buy that instead of one that's tradeable on all servers?
  2. code-zero Augur

That defeats the entire purpose of Krono
  3. Hirbow Augur

Because you wanted to play on this specific server?
    Also, they would actually make more money this way, since 90% of the people have never bought a single Krono or on a monthly subscription.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

There is still no reason to buy a version bound to a single server, you never know when you will need to use one on a different server (or game) and there is no reason to get a limited version when it costs the same as one with no restrictions.

In fact it if they did something like this it is very likely that the server bound version would be worth a lot less in game then the one that isn't because it limits how people can use it. Even if you don't care about the other servers there is a chance that the person buying it from you does.
  5. Kahna Augur

And when people eventually left that server? They now have a bunch of worthless Krono. Buying it at all seems like a horrible idea. 90% of Krono's value is it's ability to be used not only across servers, but across games. I earned much of my Krono in EQ2. Take that away and you have an item with very little value. Why play on this restricted server when you can play on a normal server and acquire Krono with actual value?
  6. Zapsos Augur

You do realize that all Krono comes from Daybreak right?
  7. Alaskan New Member

Two words "HELL NO".
    Next server idea please and make it better this time