No doubt exp weekend? /pout

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raluden, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Raluden Elder

Darn, I guess I was getting too used to it. I really thought we'd get another double exp shot.

Anyone think they've spoiled us with so many double exp weekends?
  2. Dandin Augur

It's not the weekend yet
  3. Kindoz New Member

Wasn't it last year they didn't do it either. Personally it seems like they have been backing off on the good sales an good things they were doing. But they do go back to work tomorrow an someone could turn it on.

I just think double exp is nice for people like me, work 50-60 hours a week, raid a bunch so when a holiday comes no work usually no raiding , its where I catch up a little and double exp is great.

Just nice for the normal guy not the obsessed maxed out raider lol
  4. Raluden Elder

I meant double exp, not doubt exp. Grrrr
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We didn't have double exp last Thanks Giving but we did have it at the beginning of November, due to Facebook comp. So they said we had just had one, so couldn't have another.
  6. Edrick Augur

Maybe if we buy enough Wal Mart or 7/11 cards we'll get double experience weekends.

Where's my universal double/triple station cash weekend? I miss those. It's not like you can use them to buy expansions anymore.
  7. Dandin Augur

1. No. Completely unrelated
    2. Feel free to send me a cheque.
  8. bearforce1 Lorekeeper

they are not having a double/triple SC weekend, but they are having:

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...k-friday-sale-get-30-off-station-cash.205409/

Black Friday is a day to get the best deals in your favorite SOE games, so we’re helping you out by offering 30% off Station Cash purchases! Just buy Station Cash in-game or via https://www.soe.com and you’ll get 30% off the price!

But hurry, this offer ends at 11:59PM PST on November 29, 2013!

Log into participating SOE games throughout the weekend for more deals and fun!

Don’t forget Cyber Monday is coming!

*Offer valid between 12:01AM PST 11/29/2013 to 11:59PM PST 11/29/2013. Excludes purchases of Station Cash by SMS payment.
  9. pk76 Augur

well if they decide to not give us a 2x xp weekend , a named pop increased would be cool,....
    some nameds in the heroic missions just don't want to pop for us ,( like jattius rattican in dead hill , 20 + try and didn t see him yet ( and yes we got ranger to track ),
  10. Langya Augur

Yes, this is about what I expected. A lame Black Friday sale to go along with all the other lame Black Friday sales in a "Look, we have this too!" kinda way, only you can't give Station Cash as a gift unless you get a Walmart card. Thus its a way to get stuff you may or may not really need for yourself on the cheap (which is what Black Friday is all about) without the pretenses of shopping for loved ones. It is what it is. Sometimes you have to treat yourself to something.

If we get double exp it will be on New Years or some time around Christmas as they are the big significant international Holidays where as Thanksgiving is just in the US and is a ghost of its former self. For many people it was just another work day.
    Geroblue likes this.