Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Marfyre, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Lockdown Elder

You show no level of sophistication, or manners. And yes, you vandalized it. Your post said, "Lockdown said..."
    No, I did not say those things. Lying about my own statements is obvious trolling.
  2. Pawtato Augur

I just thought you'd want to be corrected on an aspect of the game that you haven't played yet. It's weird to offer spell set advice to an 80+ character, when you're like 60ish. If, it was TLP question then your post is relevant.
  3. Lockdown Elder

Then again, submit your own answer. Do not vandalize others, saying that they have said things they didn't say. That is called "trolling," although "lying" also sums it up quite well.

Moreover, since I'm a returning player, I have played that game. My Enchanter was 105th level when I retired him.

By the way, it's even weirder to give spell set advice that includes spells that the person you're replying to can't even access. (Like Night's Endless Terror, which is 103 level. And Pulmonary Grip is 113th level. "Duuuuuuh... Me sMArT TrOLL. mE teLL 83Rd lEvEl ChAnTer tO usE 103rD and 113tH leVeL spELLs. mE So SmARt!")
  4. Lockdown Elder

Can you please explain where to get these missions? (A link from Zam will suffice if it will saves you from having to go into a lengthy explanation.) And what is a J5 Merc, please?
  5. Pawtato Augur

Don't take that advice, do the J5 merc tasks in Feerrott. You'll never complete that line of progression in SoD.
    Barton likes this.
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

This thread is from 2018. Given away by the fact that he said an ENC in 2018 in his question. I don't think this thread is applicable for them anymore.
  7. Ninelder Augur

It's never to late to get in an interwebz flame fight!
    Vumad and RPoo like this.