Newest tlp server with beastlords?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by select20, Dec 9, 2017.

1. select20 Journeyman

Hey folks, wanting to come back to a tlp server, but the once that has most recently unlocked the content with beastlords. Not sure which it is. I'm guessing its Lockjaw, but I wanted to make sure.
  2. Kahna Augur

Ragefire or lockjaw. They are basically the same thing. Or you could roll a mage or necro on Agnarr. Both pair well with a bst, and spend the next two months farming gear for your new when luclin opens bst Luclin opens Jan 31st ish.
  3. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Agnarr will launch Luclin, and thus Beastlords, Jan 31st.
  4. select20 Journeyman

Wow that is really tempting. The only bad this is I start back to school on the 9th and i don't think I'll have much time for gaming till next summer. Being on the newest TLP would be awesome to be honest though. Something to think about.
  5. Eldrian Augur

If you already know that you are going to have very limited play time then Agnarr might be the smart choice. Since it will no longer progress after LDoN you can not really fall too far behind.
  6. Zinth Augur

Phinny is the newest WITH beastlords, Lockjaw/Ragefire are older. Agnarr don't have beastlords yet but WILL get them but will be locked at pop/ldon expansion.