Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Monomaxos, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Mostcus Floppa

Dont want create threads every time, just ask here.
    Quest Supplies for Spies and last task:
    The spy is missing! Find it all costs! (0/1) (The Steam Factory)

You can buy all the parts from the Tinkering Merchant in Crescent Reach.

What i must buy? How to construct robot?
  2. Brudal Augur

Based on the steps listed in the link you provided

I would buy some Grease, Metal Twine, a Battery Casing 3, and some Contraption parts, then give the right part to the right spy mark x
  3. Mostcus Floppa

4. Mostcus Floppa

Ah, i just must find Mark VII, my bad. I think i must construct robot, lol. But where robot?
  5. Brudal Augur

Last spy
    Mostcus likes this.
  6. Xarbokk Elder

So what server did you settle on Mono?
  7. Mostcus Floppa

Quest Destroying the Competition
    Find a suitable place to place the explosives in the foundry 0/1 (The Steam Factory)
    Find it, next:
    Place the explosive in the foundry 0/1 (The Steam Factory)
    Where is it? On high level, on low level? And which explosive i must use? I use Automated Incendiary Device Mark XIV but nothing happen
    [IMG]
  8. Brudal Augur

/loc to find your current z axis or height (the 3rd set of numbers listed)

The point you put in your map is at height 86

or turn on height filter, set high and low to 25, if you are on the same level the label will be visible, if your too high or low it won't be visible.

To answer your question though, you need to be lower not on the overhead walkway.

note: /loc and map points in the file differ slightly in the first 2 sets of numbers
    P 253, -1130, 86 is the maps version of /loc 1130, -253, 86. The order of x and y changes and +/- are inverted.
    Mostcus likes this.
  9. Mostcus Floppa

You again save my time and life, thank you very much
  10. Mostcus Floppa

Noobcus strike back! Need your wise advice again!
    Quest Dwinn #8: A Working Crystal
    Obtain a fully charged crystal from the ritual in the crypt

The event including High Shaman Nirvag spawns at +860 +3840 +401. Location for your in game map file:
    P -3820.6194, -867.4306, 398.0454, 240, 0, 0, 3, High_Shaman_Nivag

Spawn time is 7pm each game night and despawn time is 5am. A lost soul appears.

What i must do? I kill Shaman 10 times and dont get a Crystal.

Kill Nirvag first at his spawnpoint while adds are kited, rooted, or offtanked (may be mezzable). Loot the Humming Black Shard from Nirvag. If you drag Nirvag away from his spawnpoint he may not drop the shards. You must kill him before 5am, otherwise he may despawn. - im trying this many times even with another player but no effect.
  11. Mostcus Floppa

Kill today another 5 shamans, i rehail NPC, kill other mobs first :( Still no effect
  12. Mostcus Floppa

13. Riou EQResource

Mostcus likes this.
  14. Mostcus Floppa

oh, okay! thank you