newbie question on the servers

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by RancidBane, May 1, 2021.

1. RancidBane New Member

where can i find a list of the features and rule sets on all the dif servers.
    like say a new progression server was up would it have the tutorial with all the nice starting items. and or mercs?
    i played EQ when it was new on the Nameless up to SoV. back in now i like it alot but am thanking i want to replay all that from the past then move on to the newer DLC's is there a server that has that now?
    i now have a iskar shaman still low lvl 15 heh. but my merc killed a lvl 29 just took him about 5 mins to do it. was running the armor quest out of PoK. now i do love having that good kick butt merc that is one item i would not want to give up lol.
    PoK sure makes things a whole heck of a lot easier. that i would not mind not having PoV. if its in the game i know i'll use it.
    any way thanks for any and all help
    and i'll be looking for a guild fam friendly and relaxed
  2. Appren Gnomercy

TLPs dont have tutorials, and all the easily accessible armor drops from live servers. Nor do they have mercenaries until years into their cycle.

Normal servers mostly have the same rules, except for Firiona Vie, which has tradable no drop items, and a minor XP boost. (And zek...but who PVPs in EQ these days...)

HERE is an overview of TLP rules and when expansions unlock various modern parts of EQ.
  3. bomodo New Member

in FV you get 50 % permanent xp bonus , who is pretty big imo , not just a minor xp boost .