New Years Bonuses

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bobbybick, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

2. Ming Tee Augur

50%? I need that 100% pure columbian exp! Give it to me!
  3. Ghostpro71 New Member

What was the bonus xp amount for Christmas? Was it 50% also?
  4. Vontod Augur

Double (or 100% bonus). 50% is still going to be very noticeable, but I think most people had it in their minds we'd be getting that sweet, sweet 100%.

As a side question, does anyone know if account transfer pots are included in the sale? I see membership and a few other items weren't, but account pots were not specified
  5. Bewts Augur

Purchased XP pots, plus bonus gets ya there?

Blow ain't cheap in Norrath...
  6. Ming Tee Augur

I do, and was getting 250% high. Gonna have to snort 50% more to make up for this bs.
    Bewts likes this.
  7. Cyrris Journeyman

Wasn't it 100% exp last year on new years and didn't they say it would be the same as last year?
  8. Ghostpro71 New Member

I don't understand why it's only 50% this time. :(
  9. Jezzie Augur

When I got socks for Christmas I was grateful as they keep my feet warm but I can see why some people might be upset.
    Those that got upset probably won't be getting anything next year!
    [IMG]
  10. Zanados Lorekeeper

Has anyone confirmed that the bonus is in fact only 50%? This could be as simple as a mistype on the part of the person posting the newspost, and the bonus is higher than 50%. I would check, but I am unable to get into the game right now.
  11. Lungvin Lorekeeper

its not in game yet and yes they did say it would be the same as last year, just different dates. But since they like to do their own thing, i guess we are lucky we got 50%
  12. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Man, people can't just shut up and be grateful they are getting any kind of a bonus.
  13. Vanellope New Member

It is in game already and it is 50%. See link to official announcement in the 1st post...
  14. Sset New Member

Bunch of whiny
  15. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

People are so ungrateful about anything they get. Entire generation of entitled brats
  16. Riley Augur

Ya, damn Gen Xers...
  17. Acaelus New Member

It was the same last year where have yall been
  18. Prathun Developer

The experience bonus for the New Year was the same as last year. The membership marketplace discount was an additional bonus this year that did not occur last year.
    catcattank likes this.
  19. Machen New Member

People forgot that we bitched about it last year too!
  20. Ladysoth Augur

You know, to me, the people that make a habit of about entitlement and whining are far more insufferable than those they're complaining about.
    Fanra likes this.