New World drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Internet Lorekeeper

Since we don't know if these are specific to zone, or are expansion wide, mind telling us what zone or HA or mission you got this from? Love you very much.
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

3. Grelthur Elder

So nice that groupers can get better weapons than raiders. So the Xaric raid is T1/T2 now:?
  4. Tarrin Augur

LOL I just literally came to this conclusion like a slow motion wreck shouting NNOOOOOOO in my head.

Heck, its only what, 12 damage worse than CotF raid weapons?
  5. Tarrin Augur

Scouting Ahead - Dead Hills.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Nice. So it actually isn't t4. It's *better* than rof t4 raid. All those stupid laps kiting protogens were swell and so clearly worth it.
  7. Iila Augur

The proc is also a lot better on the group weapon.
  8. Captain Internet Lorekeeper

This is supremely dumb. That weapon is outright better than the one from Xaric. With equipment like this, people aren't even going to be farming group content in the next expansion.

Player 1: "Hey, anybody want to meet me at (21st expansion zone hub?)"
    Player 2: "No thanks, I'm farming Neriak for raid gear and armor ornaments."
  9. Axxius Augur

Chandrok, you got some splainin' to do...

[IMG]
  10. Kelefane Augur

Those folks who camped Rings and Cloaks until they had over 20+ "lottery tickets" in their bags before they sold them thought it was fun too.

I remember people calling the Rings and Cloaks "lottery tickets" as well. We all know how that ended up. When it was all over, those two items didnt seem as rare as the drop rate % led you to believe. To this day, there are still Rings randomly popping up in the bazaar on Bristlebane.

Me personally? I looted 16 Cloaks from SolB and 4 Rings from MM (less time spent there though) - However, there are people out there that looted DOUBLE those numbers that I have.

These things will drop a lot more than people realize. Dont underestimate someone with a goal of doing nothing but camping these things. Killing trash over and over again ad nauseam.
  11. Enkel Augur

So potentially someone can get a full set of t4 raid gear (or better (the weapon)) without ever stepping foot in a raid instance(if what Falos said is correct, with 37 potential items)? Though it would cost a lot of plat (to buy them) there are quite a few that easily have enough for what it would cost. I'm confused by this scenario.
  12. Tarrin Augur

13. Riou EQResource

Nah, so far it just has been Rings, Ears, Belt, Range, Neck and Weapon for archetype + shield, you still need shoulders, back, visibles, charm, and for some classes another weapon, rings will be a problem for some like hybrids (not sk tho) that need both focus set, same for wisdom users, etc

I'm kinda betting the missing non visibles will be the powar rares tho :p
  14. Enkel Augur

Wonder if you add in the 11 or so rares from PoW how much raid gear can actually be acquired.
  15. Uflon New Member

Always wondered if the loot is generated when they spawn or when you loot corpse? Hate to think there can be a bat somewhere stuck with these goodies.. anyone know?
  16. Schadenfreude Augur

Loot is generated when the mob spawns.
  17. Songsa Augur

So you give 2 rog piercer with these stats and a group rogue will be as efficient as a raid rogue (with a bit less endu but thats not an issue for us and rk2 instead of 3 but thats just very minor upgrade). Just gather enough plat and you buy that in bazar in 2 months and lots of rogues will not bother to raid anymore. That cant stay like that, honestly...
  18. Makavien Augur

Sometimes it can also generate the loot when the mob dies or something like that we were told last year I forget what they said exactly.
  19. Vlerg Augur

If those drop are supposed to be of T1-T2 quality, and the dev intend to nerf them... better do it soon, cause the longer you wait, the angrier those groupers will be when their items get downgraded.

If those drop are supposed to be of T4 quality and will remain so, can a dev confirm it so the raiding crew can just accept their fated and move on?

( weapon drop? seriously? non-vis piece I could stomach... the ACoF overhaste is only 1% more than a 16% overhaste you can get from a old raid... but a major piece, like weapons?)

And for those saying it's only 4 pièces.. well no it's 6, with the cloak and ring.. and with plane of war comming soon it might go over 10, and with CoTF 2 comming out it might be close to an entire set... cause dev like the idea apparently.
    CaptAmazing likes this.
  20. Fansy Augur

Go go good team. I think you should leave these as T4 raid items but also remove the prestige tag. You can tell us it was a mistake 2 years from now when everyone is still farming and using these items instead of anything else created for groupers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.