New Warrior Ability Idea

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Aurmoon, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Damoncord Augur

The knights would bricks that we would start stealing their swords, but I like it.
  2. Xorsazis Augur

I honestly don't care what knights do. I'm glad they got some Kool-Aid and all but I log into my warrior when I get home. Wish more people would ignore the class rivalry, the class definition, the "cookie cutter" mentality and actually contribute to making an enjoyable class to play.

If I could add anything to the warrior bag, it would be more short timer damage and damage mitigation abilities. I think our current mitigation abilities are very good, and right now, our DPS is really good. What we lack is the ability to solo (not talking with mercs) for those instances when we cannot merc.

The huge hole is a way to put HP back into the bar when you may get caught with your pants down. Or perhaps we need a bigger rune that can last 10-20 rounds and absorb 90% of damage up to a threshold value. Monks have mend and it doesn't break the game, so I'm not sure why we couldn't have a Bandage Wound ability that is similar in some fashion; not an exact copy/paste.
  3. Brohg Augur

Flavor-wise, I prefer toughness and resilience for warriors, rather than mystically springing back to health. As an example, I'd rather have Warlord's Resurgence be a passive (and 3-4x as strong) regen instead of the activated moderate heal it's become. In the same vein, I'm more envious of berserker Blood Absorption AA than monk Mend ability.
  4. Brudal Augur

I would be too if we didn't have so many abilities that take health away from us per use. Maybe in a few expansions the it will be up to 3 or 4%.
  5. Lianeb Augur

I want the Rangers Furious kick and the aggro that goes along with it.