NEW VP quests - bugged rewards

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Monkman, Jan 17, 2018.

1. ShadowMan Augur

Can the recast timer ID 16 be removed from the caster clicky? All the other clicks have no ID just the recast or their own unique ID to not conflict with anything.
  2. blood & gufts Augur

So in effect, you want unlimited mana ..Never going to happen
  3. ShadowMan Augur

How does it not having timer id 16 make it unlimited mana? The recast timer would remain the same. If the concern is wizard and enchanter bp then make any bp with a mana effect share a new unique ID timer. Since for some reason those classes were exceptions to no mana clicks on robes rule.
  4. Brohg Augur

priest heal shares timer w/ (and cast time, and cooldown, and heal amount -- it's an exact clone of) Manisi Branch
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Yep thanks for pointing that out. I was going to get this to have another heal clicky, but since it is a clone of manisi branch it's worthless.
  6. ShadowMan Augur

I said doesn't have an ID or its own unique ID. Branch is same deal as the new one but harder to acquire now and with a raid drop it appears the new one will be 50,000.

Either way its not Mansi branch ID or BP click for priests.
  7. Brohg Augur

what does that even mean "ID"? they share timer 28
  8. ShadowMan Augur

The ID for the recast timer. In game it says recast type: XX with a number anything that shares that number is effected when used. In priests case and everyone else the items have no ID and just a recast or their own recast ID group so you can use them without conflict. For casters their click has timer ID 16 which is the timer used for every BP click going back to like TSS so it has a major conflict.
  9. Brohg Augur

This is incorrect.
  10. ShadowMan Augur

The OT hammer has no recast ID, 6 minute reuse.
    The blood orchid katana has no recast ID, 30 second reuse.
    The skull of null has no recast ID, 30 second reuse.
    The priest dragon spine hammer has ID 48 which is only shared with Mansi branch not BP effects, 2 minute reuse.

The caster mana click has ID 16 which is the same timer as everyone's BP, 6 minute reuse.

So every clicky but the caster one is free to be used at will based on its recast timer. The caster one conflicts with BP and becomes a make a choice negating one or the other.
  11. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You need to stop. How can you blatantly contradict yourself in one post over something so minor?
  12. ShadowMan Augur

What contradiction?

My first post:

My last post:

13. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Your first post says no other items have conflicts, your last post says the priest one also has a conflict.
  14. ShadowMan Augur

The priest has no conflict it has its own unique id for that effect like I said in all my posts. No ID or a unique ID. The RoS version will eventually be the upgrade, right now you have you choice of acquiring EoK or RoS version based on ease since the heals are equal.

Its not an option of Mansi Branch or Hammer click and their BP effects. Going forward in RoS or even 2 years from now they can still use the click for its value, the casters arguably has little or at least less value even current because its shares the BP id timer.
  15. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Or for the majority of priests, they already have the EoK version which makes the RoS version useless. At least the caster version you have a choice of mana return or what ever BP click you use. Like I said earlier the Priest one is pointless as is.
  16. ShadowMan Augur

Fair enough but its a click to use at your discretion that doesn't stop you from using your BP clicks or other unique clicks. Casters get boned with bp click on a non bp item.

And the RoS priest version should be bumped to 50,000 once he puts the raid drops in to upgrade them.
  17. fortuneteller Augur

You looked at WHY OT hammer does ? And what the recast of 6 min actually do, and why no id ?

It summons a hammer, which you do use for the teleport to OT, but you have to FIGHT to use it with a 36 delay.

It does have a 403/36 where best grp 2h is 360/36. However you cannot use it in dungeons, because the hammer has an AE attack with 50 unit radious.

It is not a weapon you can use if there some sort of CC.

Would say that they WHO get the hammer are those that get the bad part.
  18. Lily Augur

You list ghost and skeleton kills for both the Elemental Deathseeker and Dragon Spine hammer. Killing ghosts updates the Deathseeker, and killing skeletons updates the hammer. I believe they were both 20 - 25 kills to complete the task stage.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  19. Stephsanity Augur

The Priest raid version should have a higher heal then the EOK raid version and should be 50k according to Focused Apothic balm which I believe is the spell which is 50k if this is raid version clicky
  20. Imak Augur

Upgrading the Manisi Herb via raid drop only improved the item stats. It did nothing to improve the clicky effect. I expect the same from the Apothic stick.