New TLP true-box Thoughts / Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trakksem, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

Ooof so close.. Agnarr not Mangler lol and "GM Presence".
  2. marinemike New Member

Definitely disappointed. I did like Agnarr, but my entire guild on there has long since disbanded for other things. I'd be interested in these servers if they push the lock out to something a little further out. I might be able to convince my wife to play again if they included her favorite zone - Natimbi. =).
  3. Trevalon Augur

Man, what a missed opportunity. Why do these servers? why not do another seasonal server like Quarm if your gonna do something like this? That at least was somewhat interesting.

Agnarr clones are not what anyone was asking for.

Further, why do these servers get GM presence but the other's dont? lol, what kind of crap is that? Like: "Well we know we cant police any of our other games or servers but well police THIS one server!"

Man I would have loved a Selo exp Speed, 8 week Unlock, Mangler Rules, with the new Aradune limited boxing.

Now THAT server would have gotten people! Maybe next year, as these servers are CLEARLY just being created for the year it takes to get to PoP then they will have new ones!
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

Tweakfour17 said:
    “Great ideas but the pessimist / realist in me says it will be 2 mangler clones one with truebox and one without. Thats it. May seem uninspired but its simple and tried and true.”
    And now it's pretty much a bullseye. Mangler clones, one with truebox, one without and "GM presence for 6 months then re-evaluate".

Good on DBG for changing the pop lock, but also as predicted tried, tested and true but uninspired.