New suggestions for Key Ring tabs !

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gentsia, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Gentsia Apprentice

These could already have been suggested but it would be awesome to have one for clickies (maybe two lol), and one for port clicks.

Thanks!

Gentsia
    Cleric 110

PS: Oh yeah, and a perma invis for clerics ); not like an item that says All but CLR!! /slap
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I would trade a krono for a port click keyring.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

^If this feature was sold in the cash shop for like $20 an awful lot of people would be reaching for the CC's to remember their dang CID number!! ;)
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

Do petamorph clickies fit in the illusion slots? I have never tried it to be honest but do have a bagfull I would like to see go away.
  5. Conq Augur

Petamorph clickies will go in your familiar slots.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

mines memorized rofl..
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Oh I didn't realize that!! I got a bunch I'll be adding to mine now =)
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm blonde. I totally blame that - for everything lol
  9. Dyna Elder

can anyone tell me, my Son just got back from war and is starting after 6 years, he bought the 25 of 25 expansions but he is not able to use the key chain it says "you must own the illusion keyring feature before you can use the the illusion key ring feature'
    I remember mine being owned with the expansion, I don't remember having to do anything??I didn't have to buy the initial slots?
    Thanks
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have to buy keyrings in the marketplace now. They discontinued giving out the key rings as a bonus on expansions. IE:

They removed some key ring features from expansions on Sept 2016: "The Mount and Illusion Key Rings will no longer be included with expansion purchases after pre-orders begin for Empires of Kunark. They were moved to the marketplace.
    Shortly after on October-2016 - "With the Empires of Kunark expansion comes an exciting new feature - the Familiar Key Ring" which is also in the marketplace now
    Dyna and Fanra like this.
  11. Aurastrider Augur

also I am not sure if they fixed it but for a while you had to go to the keyring and I believe there is a green button that says add or something like this to add more keyrings for each. It was missing in the marketplace or its function was not working correctly but going to the actual keyring and clicking the button would allow you to add more slots. It very well could be fixed now making this a non issue.
    Dyna likes this.
  12. Dyna Elder

Thank you I guess he bought those expansions after they discontinued. 1500 for each ring wow! 4500 for his three! While mine were free!

A key ring for potions, or nimbus would be great. Even outfit changes :)
  13. Flatchy Court Jester

It would be great to be able to switch belts in and out without opening inventory to do so.
    Thunderkiks likes this.